Monday, August 23, 2010

23 Aug 10

Wow, I have been slack. Not 'cos I haven't been stuffed with gratitude, but I've been busily expressing it elsewhere.

It's been a pretty kickass month, actually, on a number of fronts.

Made new friends, lots of social activity (which is sometimes a tough balance for me - I need it, but it's also draining, in some ways), I've been exercising (... ish) a few times a week (hooping counts, right?), getting to know new people.

+ Getting dolled up to go to Rocky Horror at midnight
+ girls' night
+ breakfast dates
+ crushes
+ hoop jam!
+ motorcycle rides in the summer night
+ trivia nights
+ planning trips
+ not being able to stop smiling, to the point my face hurts
+ talking for hours
+ skinny dipping in the witching hour
+ fur blankets
+ fun-do!
+ pot roast
+ balance
+ trust



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers