Friday, April 29, 2011

29 April 2011

Today's gratitude?

That I don't live in Alabama.

Yeh, I thought I should dust this thing off. It's been a while, huh?

Sorry about that. I didn't forget about you, I just...

Got busy living again, I guess. There was a spate of horrible there, for a long time, and being here felt like a lie, sort of.

I've been writing in a number of other places, about a number of other things, but I felt bad that this little home had been so neglected for all one of you that reads me *laugh*

So here's a bunch of good stuff that's been going on:
* I am grateful that my town was not affected very much by recent storms, unlike Raleigh, Durham, and Tuscaloosa
* I am grateful that I have work
* I am grateful that I am my own boss (!!)
* I am grateful that I am learning new things every day
* I am grateful that the sun is shining
* I am grateful to have incredible people in my life
* I am grateful that I have enough work to wonder about all the time I have planned for other exciting things
* I am grateful that I have so many exciting things coming up, I can't decide which to be more excited about

* I am grateful to have a place to write about how grateful I am. I mean, if you stop to think about it, that's pretty amazing, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers